EV in MacOSX Bugs?

When i run EV in MacoSX Under classic the sound is desynced by like a second or two. This is very annoying, but the game runs fin besides that problem. How can i fix this!? Please help!

------------------
-Admiral Dennis
Gravity Grafix - Founderizer
admiral@gravitygrafix.org
hotline: (url="http://"http://hotline://hl.gravitygrafix.org")hotline://hl.gravitygrafix.org(/url)

Originally posted by Admiral Dennis:
**When i run EV in MacoSX Under classic the sound is desynced by like a second or two. This is very annoying, but the game runs fin besides that problem. How can i fix this!? Please help!

I was talking to andrew about the only days ago. I think we both concluded in simple terms, "Classic's sound layer sucks".

------------------
--mikeeJ: Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy / Linux Zealot
Suggestions, complaints, comments? Feel free to email me: zergess@yahoo.com
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny"

OS 10.0.4 features improved classic compatibility -- get it using Software Update.

(This message has been edited by Blackdog (edited 06-27-2001).)

(QUOTE)Originally posted by Blackdog:
(B)OS 10.0.4 features improved classic compatibility -- get it using Software Update.

Yeah I have been using MacOSX 10.0.4

**When i run EV in MacoSX Under classic the sound is desynced by like a second or two. This is very annoying, but the game runs fin besides that problem. How can i fix this!? Please help!

Why don't you just not set it to classic sound?

------------------
I try to think but nothing happens!- Ultimate Rebel

Originally posted by Ultimate Rebel:
**Why don't you just not set it to classic sound?

huh? i dont get whut you mean

You can fix it very easily by running EV native in OS 9. 🙂

I find both sound and video in EV is what I would call "choppy" in classic. It seems kinda like the sound and video are being abreviated, like during frame skipping double speed, but with the game running normal speed. I find this to be only a small problem and think EV is actually one of the better running games in classic, but run it in OS 9 most of the time.

------------------
So go on the internet game sites and bash all the PC users!