Hector

Not that I'm suggesting this, but couldn't you use ResEdit to delete Hector? I registered a long time ago, but I wonder if it's possible. Of course, it could be considered software piracy....... :eek:

------------------

This is why Cap'n Hector was hard-coded in the Override engine. Now, in Nova, she's still hard-coded, but the AI automatically chooses an appropriate ship so that her ship is always appropriate, even with a TC installed.

------------------
David Arthur
(url="http://"http://members.aol.com/darthur1/talon-ev/")Talon Plugin for Classic EV(/url)

Originally posted by David Arthur:
**This is why Cap'n Hector was hard-coded in the Override engine. Now, in Nova, she's still hard-coded, but the AI automatically chooses an appropriate ship so that her ship is always appropriate, even with a TC installed.

How do you know all this stuff about Nova? 🙂 😛

------------------

David Arthur is the EV NOVA god. if you check the boards over there, he answers almost everybodys questions, and is constantly outwitting Frandall. i believe that he has been following the development of the game for a while now, and has paid close attention to any details that ambrosia released... Plus hes probably one bright hombre!

------------------
"All civilization was just an effort to impress the opposite sex"- Matt Groening

Actually, the real EVN gods are just the dev team, David would probably be more of a demigod/EVN Encyclopedia. I think he's been memorizing every detail about Nova for Over 9 months now, and while I wouldn't say he outwits Frandall, I've only seen him called wrong by the team once in the 2 months or so I've been reading the Nova board.

------------------
So go on the internet game sites and bash all the PC users!

Ummm, yea. :rolleyes:
Like this topic is gonna fly..

--Locking Topic--
Posted Image

------------------
--mikeeJ: Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy / Linux Zealot
Suggestions, complaints, comments? Feel free to email me: zergess@yahoo.com
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny"