anyone got a spare 5 mins??????

As u may know from one of my previous posts i am stuck with a PC for a while shudders i may as well use this time to finish a few plug-ins i never finished, in partiular the graphics. I need alien textures, mostly the one from the aliens in EV. anyone who can get me that texture (or at least get the pics of the alien ships from ev so i can try to re-create it) Can someone post the pics/textures here (either as a pic, jpg or in a zip file in a pinch, but please no sit or bin files as i cant open them on this ****ty pc, hell i dont even know if i can open mac zip files)

thanks in advance

------------------
"Wow, how'd you get it to work?"
"I ran a Physical Impulse Mechanical Stress Routine"
"Huh?"
"I kicked it."

hey just go under games(in this website) select evo, go to related games and select ev. them go to pics and see if the aliens are in any of the pics.

------------------

They are just marble textures from pure red to black which can be made in your rendering program, however check you email for the gif I sent you.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/ev_scourge/")www.geocities.com/ev_scourge/(/url)

Originally posted by venom:
**As u may know from one of my previous posts i am stuck with a PC for a while shudders i may as well use this time to finish a few plug-ins i never finished, in partiular the graphics. I need alien textures, mostly the one from the aliens in EV. anyone who can get me that texture (or at least get the pics of the alien ships from ev so i can try to re-create it) Can someone post the pics/textures here (either as a pic, jpg or in a zip file in a pinch, but please no sit or bin files as i cant open them on this ****ty pc, hell i dont even know if i can open mac zip files)

thanks in advance

I wasted my 5 mins
check the EVO board for a zoomed JPG of the Alien fighter and cruiser

------------------
The difference in
insantiy and ingenious is
measured just by success.

I don't know what kind of ass would get a PC, but just for mercy, you need to download Stuffit Expander. It can unzip .tar, .zip, .sit, .sea, .bin. I'm a graphics artist, so i can recreate anything you'd like. Email me if you need help.

------------------

What the people say is law. There is no honor in the Lands of Mizra.
-Mizra