Rebel Base

Where is the Rebel Base? I want to by a "shell-gun" that my friend told me about. He said it was on the rebel base. I have been jumping across the galazy to no avail. Where can I buy this seedy product?

------------------
Ignorance is like a delicate exotic fruit; touch it and the bloom is gone. The whole theory of modern education is radically unsound. Fortunately in England, at any rate, education produces no effect whatsoever. If it did, it would prove a serious danger to the upper classes, and probably lead to acts of violence in Grosvenor Square.
- "The Importance of Being Earnest"

Rebel headquarters are on palshife in the satori system, which is near the top of the map. I've never even heard of a 'shell-gun' though.

------------------

You probably mean the railgun. It's available from the outfitters on Palshife, home of the Rebels, but only after you've done the Rebel alien mission I believe.

------------------
You cannot consistently judge this statement to be true.

Originally posted by Minderbender:
**You probably mean the railgun.

Do you mean the mass driver - the EV equivalent of the gattling/minigun. Great weapon, but fires a bit slow, and takes up too much weapon space.
Christ... a guy from cambridge.... that's just round the corner from me.

------------------

Originally posted by cable_guy:
Do you mean the mass driver - the EV equivalent of the gattling/minigun. Great weapon, but fires a bit slow, and takes up too much weapon space.

D'oh, you're right of course. I thought "railgun" sounded slightly wrong.

Originally posted by cable_guy:
Christ... a guy from cambridge.... that's just round the corner from me.

Where d'you live then (roughly)
And don't say "just round the corner from Cambridge"...

------------------
You cannot consistently judge this statement to be true.

I live in Kettering.... just down the A14 from Cambridge. Is that accurate enough for you?

------------------

hey emperor ent to get the mass driver you must first do series of rebel missios ending in the one where you destroy the alien cruiser. then you are allowed to purchase rebel ships and the mass driver. personally i dont like it because it does the same damage(about) as the neutron blaster but costs a lot more and takes up too much space.

------------------

Stick with the normal turets. Mass driver(an ancient machene) is just there to look cool
(which it dosent, no offence to the developers),it takes up to much space and is quite slow(rounds)to be that important or powerful. But ya, you have to finish the hole string of Rebel missions, and it is on Palshif in the system Satori. 😉

------------------
if it dosent doesn't
squiel its not worth
killing