EZ Planet Killin'

I found out a cool and easy way to take over planets. It only works on weaker planets.(Ones that attack with Raiper ships or less). What you need to do is get all the lazer and proton cannons, and turrents you can with your ship. You need a lot of them. What I used is: I used the Kestral Collection plug-in and picked a Kestral(Make sure its one of them included in the plug-in). I upgaded everything in it. I had 4 lazer Cannons, 5 proton cannons, and 4 proton turrents. You should probably get all the armor you can too.

Ok now to the cool part. All you need to do is stay on top of the planet and try not to move a whole lot. Then talk to the planet and demand tribute and they will send out their defence. When you're on top of the planet hold down your primary weapon fire (default Spacebar) and press closest target (default R or T, I think) repeatedly and you will waste every single ship that comes out. They won't even have time to fire! :)! It works pretty good.
Try it and tell me what you think. I just posted this up for fun, I hope you like it.

------------------
Alhundro,
Alex

Um, rapiers are too strong for a cheap tactic like that. Mantas, Patrol Ships, and Defenders are the only ships that works on. An anyways, I like to see them burn as my allies shoot them down when they approach me 🙂

------------------

Are you gonna tell him that's a boy cow?
Naw, he'll figure it out.