How do you get the cool weapons?

If you don't feel like trying AIM or ICQ right now you can just e-mail me or we can continue here. I'm still happy to help, it's been a while since I've run into somebody who really gives a carp about EV anymore.

------------------
The never duplicated
Never capitalized
And always puce:
forge

How do you get the AIM up?(GOD, I feel stupid!)

------------------

Listen, things are going to be put on hold for awhile, so why don't we meet back here at ambrosia around 6:30? We'll start emailing later. Oh, and thanks for sticking with me. I'm very good with computers, but not with chat rooms. Thanks again.

------------------

Actually, that't not too good for me. I have class tonight and my e-mail is down to boot (regarding my previous idea). If you have Hotline you can always find help at Starlight, a good number of old EV players hang out there and could offere plenty of help. Other people on this board are quite capable of helping as well.

When I get back from class (probably around 10) I'll check the forums again. I'll try to help where I can, but I hope others will help you out too.

------------------
The never duplicated
Never capitalized
And always puce:
forge

Thanks, so at 10:00, meet me back here.

------------------

Perhaps I might be on later. It depends on how much stuff I have to put up with for class and how I decide to "budget" my time. Notice how I'm still here even though I should've left a few minutes ago. Looks like I'll be speeding tonight. Maybe I'll show up at your doorstep in a few hours, I don't know!

Note to you: You are very easy to find. I wouldn't put your location in your information, you might end up with freaks like me coming over at three in the morning. I'm NOT saying I'm going to do that, I'm just saying you might want to be a bit more careful about info you toss around online.
------------------
The never duplicated
Never capitalized
And always puce:
forge

(This message has been edited by forge (edited 01-24-2001).)

Well, sorry to butt in like this - KestrelDude, I can give you a few answers. If you want the cloaking device and tractor beam and have laready completed the confed missions, you can get them. Simply get rebellion missions. In order to do this, you have to do a few things:
1 - get back in good favor with them
If you're a confed, the rebels probably hate you. You can do a variety of things. You can train your guns on other confed ships (If you want the entire galaxy to hate you for a while), you can go to rebel space and shoot down pirates (NO rebels), or, if you are REALLY good and have along time, you can dominate ALL the rebel planets (which I have done, but which I wouldn't recommend)

2 - get missions
missions increase your standing with a goverment. Go to rebel space and bribe the planets, go into the bars, and take any and all missions.

3 - use pashlife
once you are in good enough standing, check pashlife frequently - it's rebel HQ, and where you will get offered all the advanced missions (that result in the cloaking device and the tractor beam)

by the way, forge, how did you get such a bad karma?

------------------
Long Live the Free Argents!

ARGH!!!!!!!!

***forge slaps Gage_Stryker around with multiple stuffed tunas and tosses him out the window.

This is good karma dufus, at least in comparison.

------------------
The never duplicated
Never capitalized
And always puce:
forge

*** Gage_Stryker lands on his feet after being thrown from a first story window, and goes and starts a stuffed tuna company, making great profits ***

------------------
Long Live the Free Argents!