FINAL BATTLE HELP!!!!!!

Ok... I know some other dude made a topic just like this, but nobody really helped. I thought maybe capital letters and correct spelling might make a difference.

The problem is: When I try to unstuff Final Battle 41, right near the end it says something like "the file appears to be shorter than expected" and it wont unstuff it. So I went to my other computer and tried there. It d/led the file, but when I clicked on it, Stuffit Expander opened up,did nothing, and quit. So then I upgraded Stuffit, and it didn't help. When I first d/l it the file has .hqx after it. I try to unstuff it and it says it is unstuffing FinalBattle.sit. Once it is done, nothing has changed. The original file i d/led from the Addons page (FinalBattle.hqx or something like that) is the same, and nothing new has appeared.

Does anyone have any ideas/know what is happening? The plug sound great and I would really like to play it, but I can't. Thanks.

------------------
...When Soulblighter confronted the Trow, demanding their continued servitude, they replied,"Set iron to rest and choose you one from our number. Ask of his name and what he owes you. Ask him also how to fix BattleDoctor's problem."

(This message has been edited by BattleDoctor (edited 01-23-2001).)

Check the links section till you find the webpage for Bounty Hunters Plus and Final Battle the newest version should be on there.

------------------