Attention Fellow Confederates!

Hey I been all over the place but I havent yet seen an EV webpage exclusively for the Confederation, I think that all the Confederate supporters of this board should get together and create one, I will even sign up somewhere, just need a few people who are good with Webpage building. contact me -

E-mail: cadet_pilot@hotmail.com

------------------
If I fly the ship, shoot the guns, and work the hyperspace, what the hell does my crew do?

AAAAJHAHAHAHAHDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats the funniest thing ive ever seen! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man, thats soo funny, who on earth would bother going to that board! there'd be all pro confeds, no rebels to argue with! HAHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

------------------

Down with Confederacy

Confed Partrol ship shatters. The Manta succeeds

Kryptauros

------------------
Your standing in line,
a very big line,
And you have a gun,
a Big Freaking Gun,
Gee now what do you do?

The rebels capture the confed pilot and lock them in chains and tickles them until they die.

------------------

Damn rebel-loving dirtballs. The confederacy will win all.

------------------
"Let's do this!"
-Styth
Titan A.E.

Amen Brotha! LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERATION!

------------------
If I fly the ship, shoot the guns, and work the hyperspace, what the hell does my crew do?

Long live the Confeds! 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛

------------------
Hornet
------------------
(url="http://"HTTP://WWW.v-west.in2home.co.uk/zac/zac.html")My cool EV/O website(/url)
Email:
(url="http://"mailto:zac@v-west.in2home.co.uk")mailto:zac@v-west.in2home.co.uk(/url)zac@v-west.in2home.co.uk

Never! Rebels Rule!

The Confederation will crush the rebellion with one swift stroke.

I have one word for the Confederation: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY REBELLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Um, htjyang, did you know that in Star Wars IV that one Empire Admiral said what you said, and then two episodes later the Empire is crippled?

------------------

Confed ships are my favorites: big, slow, and POWERFULL!
YEH! And the confeds have the best fighters!

DOWN WITH THE REBELLION, LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERATION!

I am going to start the Confed webpage, I will post the URL asap, anyone who is interested in helping tell me their ICQ# and I will give ya the code.

-Capt. Dsalk, U.S.S. Shearwater

------------------

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------

Right on Whurp! Right on Kryptauros! LONG LIVE THE REBELLION!

------------------

Hey, have any of the other rebels here played Satori Station? It's the third most downloaded plug on the site, so some of you probably did. Anywho, I'm thinking of making a Saotri Station 2 after Great War. It would add MUCH more missions and definately a new Rebel Warship to complement the Rebel Gunboat it already adds. (after you do the missions, of course). What say you?

Also, Satori Station 1.1.1 is comming out soon, you can buy the Rebel Gunboat bay after the Rebel Gunboat missions and fixes the "There are no ships in the Darven system." bug. It also spruces up the mission text a bit.

------------------
Shoot the cat.
AIM-OctoberFost
Yahoo Messenger-OctoberFost
(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/octoberfost")http://www.geocities.com/octoberfost(/url)

(This message has been edited by OctoberFost (edited 07-13-2000).)

If the Confederation were any more self-centered it would be a black hole. And even if it were, the Rebles have such stupendous goodness within them that their very energy would fill and nullify that hole.

------------------
We do not live to work, rather, we work to live.

What do you call a Confederate with half a brain?
Gifted.

------------------

To Dsalk: I'm afraid I can only provide verbal support. I loook forward to seeing your web site. Please make it so good that all these rebel sympathizers will sweat in shame.

To rebel sympathizers such as Begemotike: Please continue your over-confident ways. One day, the Confederation will pull the rug from right under your feet and you won't even know what happened.

To Captain Carnotaur: Unless I'm mistaken, I modified the line spoken by Governor Tarkin, who, I believe, was not an admiral. You also forgot to mention that he died in the same episode in which he spoke that line. And yes, I'll be enjoying episodes I - III knowing their logical conclusions already.

Originally posted by htjyang:
To rebel sympathizers such as Begemotike: Please continue your over-confident ways. One day, the Confederation will pull the rug from right under your feet and you won't even know what happened.

Yeah, and our feet will be planted so firmly we will never even notice your attempt; it will zip right out, and send you flying.

------------------

Originally posted by OctoberFost:
**Hey, have any of the other rebels here played Satori Station? It's the third most downloaded plug on the site, so some of you probably did. Anywho, I'm thinking of making a Saotri Station 2 after Great War. It would add MUCH more missions and definately a new Rebel Warship to complement the Rebel Gunboat it already adds. (after you do the missions, of course). What say you?

Also, Satori Station 1.1.1 is comming out soon, you can buy the Rebel Gunboat bay after the Rebel Gunboat missions and fixes the "There are no ships in the Darven system." bug. It also spruces up the mission text a bit.

Hmmmmmm, I like that idea of yours.

------------------