Pleaase help me!!!

I am 13 years old. I got my own iMac for christmas. Scnce it is in my room and its mine I can be on as long as I want. I've been playing EV scnce it first came out. I have 4 brothers so on the family comp I didnt have time to make plugs, I just downloaded them and played them. Now that I have my own comp I have the time to make plugs 🙂 So if anyone can I need a list of Programs the good plug makers use so I can download them and start making them. Also I need to know where I can download a guide to plug-in making because I have no idea what mission bits,etc are. Thank you for your time 🙂

p.s. I want the guide to be in Engulish so I can understand it, i'm only 13 so reading the EV Bible is a challenge 🙂

(quote)Originally posted by Electricdeath:
**I am 13 years old. I got my own iMac for christmas. Scnce it is in my room and its mine I can be on as long as I want. I've been playing EV scnce it first came out. I have 4 brothers so on the family comp I didnt have time to make plugs, I just downloaded them and played them. Now that I have my own comp I have the time to make plugs:)

Check the EV Developer's FAQ section. That will have the answers you seek.

------------------
The never duplicated
Never capitalized
And always puce:
forge