Pretty easy (hopefully) questions (cronicles)

3 questions:

1. My computer won't let me see anything past the 2 pages it gives me, and the 'only display 25 stories' when I change it, it changes back. Huh?

2. When will my story be posted? 🙂

3. What was the name of this story and where can I find it? Here's the first two paragraphs/thingies.

The screen flashes the words and a pre-recorded voice yells. "Captain, we've got six boogies commin' hot from sector 2."

You look at your radar and toggle the lead blip. You pause to consider as you say out loud to yourself, "Computer ETA, says two minutes, but I know that's wrong."

Need more?

------------------
Max B-H
"I've taken the disperser out of the loop and run the cables through the initiator power intake on the engine power system. The feedback energy is just accumulating in the repulsor system. When the power level is high enough, I'll reset the feedback power breaker and dump the energy right into the initiator intake on the engine power systems."
"What?!"
"Jump-start it," Han said. "I'm going to jumpstart it."

For a quicker reply to your questions, email Jude directly. She's the EV/O Chronicles editor and responds promptly to questions.

------------------
PlanetPhil
i'm only one man

Phil's right, you can e-mail me directly and get a faster answer.

Right now, you only have one story waiting in the Pending Chronicles list:
The Miranu - Chapters 1 and 2
and it is due to be posted around January 13th.

Submit more, okay?
Jude

------------------