were are the rebel missions

well on the first mission you get a cloaking device, and the mission is to transport a spy team onto Luna. sorry i know this doesn't help :redface: and i don't know how to help you... :frown:

------------------
it's just one of those days
where you don't want to wake up
everything is fu**ed everybody sucks

I had the same problem. The only way I could resolve it was to start a new pilot file. Sorry I can't help you any more than that

------------------

Originally posted by cable_guy:
**I had the same problem. The only way I could resolve it was to start a new pilot file. Sorry I can't help you any more than that

Yep I restarted with a new pilot and did not accept a single confed mission - the Rebel missions came pretty quickly. Tractor beam kicks butt. With the game speed at 50% the beam makes killing the rebel cruiser a cinch. Not really useful otherwise though, since other ships either have turrets or are easy to kill anyway. The cloaking device is awesome, too. The confed particle beam is really pathetic in comparison.

Originally posted by Rapier393:
Tractor beam kicks butt. With the game speed at 50% the beam makes killing the rebel cruiser a cinch. Not really useful otherwise though, since other ships either have turrets or are easy to kill anyway.

you mean the Alien Cruiser right?!? 😉

------------------
Quoth the Joolzman, “SHUT THE HELL UP I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!”

Well I got a Ultimate combat rating and a good egg legal status and I killed
lots of confeds but theres still no rebel missions!!!!!
:frown: :frown: :frown:

------------------
Brenden