Aquaria for iPad

Being done by Semi Secret

Just wanted to take a quick second to post some news here in the Aquaria board. To help with any sort of confusion or questions that might be happening.

A few people have written me in the past couple days asking about announcements of Aquaria coming to the Apple tablet, And just want to inform everyone that Ambrosia isn't part of this process. Semi Secret (the creators of Canabalt) has partnered with BitBlot and will be bringing Aquaria to the iPad.

It looks stunning i have to admit!

http://blog.semisecr...quaria-for-ipad

Signed,
Your friendly neighborhood Admin.

y no ev 4 ipad wtf who even plays aquaria

Seriously though, that's pretty cool. I don't own an iPad, but it's cool that people are porting larger games to it instead of just Angry Birds variants.

Very cool. again, I don't have an ipad, but still very cool.

-K

@rickton, on 29 September 2011 - 02:24 PM, said in Aquaria for iPad:

y no ev 4 ipad

because you haven't written it, better get cracking if you plan on finishing it before 12/21/12.

-rudy

@rudy, on 30 September 2011 - 05:33 PM, said in Aquaria for iPad:

because you haven't written it, better get cracking if you plan on finishing it before 12/21/12.

I was joking. I actually think EV on the iPad would be pretty terrible, I don't understand why people are always asking for it.

According to their twitter feed, they submitted it to the iPad app store two days ago. (hope)

-K