plugin problems

a few days ago i was looking for a plug or 2 to play with. i decided to try EVGE, forgetting why i had not played it before. as soon as i destroyed the S.S. Valez (or whatever) i was shocked to see a confed cruiser fly out of the ship. i readied my argosy up, to soon realize that the cruiser was the escape pod. also, many ships have bad sprites in EVGE. someone please fix this as i dont have the sprites to replace them with in EV edit (which i use to do my own minor fixes to plugins).

on to Pale. great plug, very well done. few bugs: some missions tend to abort without warning of failure, so when i land on a planet, i find that i no longer have the mission. also, i cant seem to buy mass expansions, which i would gladly put on my argosy if they would, but it seems to act as if i just dont have the cash. no buy button, no sell button, nothing. and finally, a number of times ive been checking certain ships info, and i try to leave the info window. but there is no "done" button, so i click where the normally is a done button and my computer says "system error 10: escape velocity" and the restart button at the bottom of that message.

HELP!

------------------

In EVGE, there are only a couple ones, and in the ones you have described that is a memory bug. Try increasing or decreasing EV's memory by 500 untill you get it right.

------------------
Death is the most unjustified of fears. For there's no fear of dying from a dead man

- Albert Einstien