Anyone out there wanna help me out?

Hey, I have recently completed all missions for both Confeds and Rebels and I wanted to expand a bit so I tried to download the EV Game expander, however I am using Executor, a Macintosh system emulator that works half the time if I am lucky and it won't unzip the file, If someone would be willing to send me the unzipped plug-in "Escape Velocity Game Expander" available on this website I would really appriciate it. Send it to me at (ICQ) 27298361 or you coudl TRY hotmail at cadet_pilot@hotmail.com but I don't know if that will work. Thanx yall.

------------------
signature?

Dsalk, are you using Unzip or some other .ZIP program to try to get to the file? The compressed plugs available here are all compressed in a Stuffit format, I think. Can you download and try Stuffit Expander?

------------------
PlanetPhil

if you lived here, you'd be home by now

Nope Stuffit was included with Executor, worked in the past but lately my computer has just been constantly malfunctioning, it is not the program, it is my computer

------------------
signature?

The plug is 7.2M unstuffed, I can segment it with stuffit lite and email you bite-size chunks. What size emails can you get(max size)?
Mike

------------------