Oreste Alien Missions Help

OK guys, does anybody know how to play with the Aliens. I have tried everything, gone to every system, and nothing is happening, Do i have to be friendly to some gov or sumthin, if anybody knows how to get the missions, please offer some help.
Thanx Rebel Dan

------------------

We'll if your talking about the Kr'wgh then you have to go to the Olympus system and land on Hera until you get a mission to rescue a disabled Kr'wgh fighter. After you do that you head down into their space and you will go to the Rossu sytem or something and get a mission to kill a SkOl Frigate. When you kill it then you follow their missions and stuff. A way to help you it you can accept a mission computer mission and then abort it and check the spaceport bar. You can keep on repeating this process. If you want to get out of the alien space then you have to go to the Kr'wgh system on the far left (I forgot which system) and repeat the process above until you get a mission to destroy a Kr'wgh base. You kill it and you can go out of the evil Kr'wgh space. If you do happen to finish all of their missions have fun. You'll have the deadliest little beast on you tail. A way to cheat and get good money fast is to get a Kr'wgh Destroyer, hit the "p" key (on the default keyboard), check to see how much money the little beast is worth and then buy a shuttlecraft and repeat. You can make millions very quickly.

Kryptauros

------------------
Your standing in line,
a very big line,
And you have a gun,
a Big Freaking Gun,
Gee now what do you do?

thnx dude

------------------

Your welcome. I've "conquered" Rebels Confed and Pirates in the same game. If you want to do this also then you start out with Confed the get the Rebel Switching mission. Then you go on with pirates.

------------------
Your standing in line,
a very big line,
And you have a gun,
a Big Freaking Gun,
Gee now what do you do?

Same here but i just couldnt get the damn alien mission, do i have to have a certain legal status or antyhigh like that?

------------------

Nope but you have to have a fighting record of 500 or more. That would be little bit higher after achieving above average.

------------------
Your standing in line,
a very big line,
And you have a gun,
a Big Freaking Gun,
Gee now what do you do?

ok thnx man, that helps me out big

------------------