Newbie help

I've been playing this game for a while and what I did for an hour was raming around in the galaxy without any idea where to go! This is kinda like Romancing Saga... if you know what I mean.
I hate it when I have too many paths to go in a game!
Anyways, where am I suppose to go? I need MONEY too! :mad:

------------------

Ok, first of all, do you even know how to land on a planet? If so, you can get money by either going into the bar and waiting for someone to give you a mission, or, land on a planet that has a missions button and do some missions there, or, you can gamble, or, go to the commodity extange, or download a plugin that makes your credits maxed out!!! Oh, and their is no real purpose to the game ev.

------------------

I would not get in a panic. Just explore the galaxy and see what it has to offer. That's what you are supposed to do. As for help read the docs that came with the game. That is all you need to get started. And for cheating, well you probably should not cheat if you are a beginner, it takes the fun out of the game. If you really want to cheat download a credits patch from the EV utilities page (not recommended).

------------------