Connecting to Starline

What do I need to do to connect to Starline, 24.12.145.134?
When I try I am told I am temporarily banned!!
Is there some sort of joining set-up?
Many thanks
Kevin Jordan

------------------

Not being a Starlight admin, I wouldn't know. You need nothing but Hotline Client to connect to Starlight. Perhaps someone with your IP address has been banned. I'll ask about it when I get my iMac working again.

------------------
"His Strangelove All-Purpose Do-It-Yourself Defensive First Second or Third Strike Indestructible Fantastic State-of-the-Art B-Ware Offensive Attack Bomber can't compare with our M & M E & A Sub-Supersonic Invisible and Noiseless Defensive Second-Strike Offensive Attack Bomber."
- from Closing Time , by Joseph Heller.

Originally posted by Kevin Jordan:
**What do I need to do to connect to Starline, 24.12.145.134?
When I try I am told I am temporarily banned!!
Is there some sort of joining set-up?
Many thanks
Kevin Jordan

All you need is Hotline client software. However, the Starlight server is offline at present for maintenance.

------------------
Joe Burnette

"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories: Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed
among all shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities." -- Keith Laumer

Word through the grapevine is that Kevin's HD is screwed royally, so the server may or may not be back after Sunday's scheduled downtime. However, I have reopened the Lair to visitors. The IP is 24.9.77.63, and all old accounts will still work. I didn't get a chance to d/l SL's user files before it went down; if I had, you could use your SL account on the Lair. Oh well.

------------------
EVula
(url="http://"mailto:evula@evula.com")mailto:evula@evula.com(/url)evula@evula.com