Rebel Missions

I did the switch sides mission and am now a rebel but I can't find any way to continue this string. The only missions I get are from the Clotho system about returning the weapons to places. Anyone know anything.

------------------

The switch sides mission doesn't affect the mission bits for the Rebellion or Confederation. All it does is make the Confeds angry and make the Rebellion happy. Two missions determine whether you get Confed or Rebel missions: Transport Confed Documents and Transport Rebel Parcels. They are mutually exclusive. Once you have selected one of these you cannot play the other missions unless you use a plug-in to change the mission bits.

------------------

That's not entirely true. I've run every Confed and Rebel mission with the same character without using a plug-in that changes mission bits. You just have to wait till both sides offer you the initial missions that you spoke of. You'll have to refuse each one a couple of times (as well as all the subsequent missions). But does work so that you can do all of the missions for each side with the exception of the Alien missions. Once you do one of those, you can't get it for the other side.

-epoch

------------------
----
(life) is a tale told by an idiot / full of sound and fury / signifying nothing