Mugabi misn ?

i know it makes me sound like a newbie, but i think i ****ed up somewhere.

when you are supposed to go to the alien fuel post and accept the 3 missions for the one gurl, where do you go from there? i lost my hyperspace route back there, so i dont think i can just abort out of the missions. it may be a bug, or i could have messed it up.

i didn't go directly to this mission, as i was in an argosy (yuk!) and i wanted to capture myself a corvette first, so maybe i landed somewhere and cleared the wrong bit or something. i dunno.

but please help, as it is starting to piss me off.

oh, and one of the missions disappeared, i dont know why. i have the two ones of the same name still, but the different one is gone now. maybe i can hotline the pilot file to someone or something...

------------------
-dammitRussman, kicker of asses at SC pball...

Cuz i can't stand it
gonna crash land it
in other words
consider me branded
another version of me
another version of you
both barrels
what are you gonna do?

Originally posted by dammitRussman:
**i know it makes me sound like a newbie, but i think i ****ed up somewhere.

when you are supposed to go to the alien fuel post and accept the 3 missions for the one gurl, where do you go from there? i lost my hyperspace route back there, so i dont think i can just abort out of the missions. it may be a bug, or i could have messed it up.

i didn't go directly to this mission, as i was in an argosy (yuk!) and i wanted to capture myself a corvette first, so maybe i landed somewhere and cleared the wrong bit or something. i dunno.

but please help, as it is starting to piss me off.

oh, and one of the missions disappeared, i dont know why. i have the two ones of the same name still, but the different one is gone now. maybe i can hotline the pilot file to someone or something...

The IARS document (the I Am Really Stuck file) that I included in the M&D; package is a mission by mission talk-through. It, along with the Read-me doc, answer ALL of the above questions. Please let me know if you encounter a problem that I did not cover in the documentation.

------------------
Mace means no.