Any updates pertaining to upcoming plugs?

Does anyone have any knowledge of any upcoming plugs and perhaps their progress, and If you do, please reply, and tell me a URL or sumthin cuz ev is getting real borring
Rebel Dan
AOL DMARDIAN

------------------

I'm working on 2 right now. Cobalt Project is in Jeopardy, as I can not find suitable graphics. Great War, on the other hand, is going fine. I have all the graphics, now just the missions/systems/dudes/persons/etc. have to be done.

------------------
"You can make something idiot proof, but someone else can make a better idiot"

AIM/AOL-Nador26

Yahoo Messenger-OctoberFost

(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/OctoberFost")http://www.geocities.com/OctoberFost(/url)

Mugabi and the Destiny is done. The package is 12 Mb. I don't really know what's going on. It was complete I think about 3-4 weaks ago, but the author and EVula are having trouble placing it in the add-ons (as far as I heard from both). There were some upload problems. What's the status right now I don't know. You can ask EVula directly (I'm about to start bitching again myself)

------------------

I am doing the Era plugin, if Rhys can ever get his at together, he was supposed to get the unfinished plug to me about a month ago.

------------------
"These are my terms, abide by them or drink vacuum."-Tycho

'Project Nebula,' by Meowx Design and company, is in preliminary stages of development, but it's for EVO. However, it is related to EV, in a certain way if you're familiar with Meowx, you might figure it out.

------------------
"His Strangelove All-Purpose Do-It-Yourself Defensive First Second or Third Strike Indestructible Fantastic State-of-the-Art B-Ware Offensive Attack Bomber can't compare with our M & M E & A Sub-Supersonic Invisible and Noiseless Defensive Second-Strike Offensive Attack Bomber."
- from Closing Time , by Joseph Heller.

Star Trek Escape Velocity just started testing and It all looks excellent so far. The plug is in Override format but will also be for EV. It's about 40% done and going very well. No release date, so try not to ask....=) PEACE YO!

------------------
~Kwanza~

"Quoted the Kwanza Man...nevermore"

For all my publicity no one mentioned my plug for me? Thanks a bunch. =P

'Galactic Federation' is about nowhere near completed. I still have 442 missions to do, I only have 70. But the graphics are going well (thank Kwanzar) and I expect it to be released sometime in the next 2 months, but I usually push deadlines so that's not likely. Hopefully I can get it done before nova coz when that comes out nobody's gonna care about me. 😃

------------------
<INSERT SIG HERE>

AOL/AIM: EVmaridian

Publicity Stunt: Er...after finally getting Pale to d/l properly I guess there's no need for publicising MY plug-in... =(

Originally posted by Rebel Dan:
**AOL DMARDIAN

May I PLEASE be informed about your AOL screen name? I'm getting paranoid.

------------------
<INSERT SIG HERE>

AOL/AIM: EVmaridian

Publicity Stunt: Er...after finally getting Pale to d/l properly I guess there's no need for publicising MY plug-in... =(

Originally posted by Maridian:
**Hopefully I can get it done before nova coz when that comes out nobody's gonna care about me. 😃

And I thought I was the only one worried about being overshadowed by Nova...

I'm working on an EV plug called 'Terminal Velocity: Worlds at War.' The graphics and such are largely set, but--similar to Maridian's project--there are about 450 missions projected and exactly 62 ready. Time to beta: 60 days (I hope).

Thanks for asking; having announced this, now I'll be embarrassed if I don't roll something out...

------------------
PlanetPhil

Anubis: 'Now the Midworlds lie forever within my hands.'
Madrak: 'And mine, don't forget!'
Anubis: 'Of course.'
--'Children of Light and Darkness,' Roger Zelazny

After two years of effort, my plug-ins "Mugabi and Destiny" and the version for female EV players, "Mugabi and Destiny... for her," are finally released. They are available directly from my Websites, and will soon be in Add-ons as well. See my new post for details.
Martin (Gandalf)

------------------
Mace means no.

Is htere any news on New Republic or anything like big?

------------------