Nova plug-in?

Hey all,

Looking through all these posts, I noticed some people talking about Nova for EV... Where can I get this plug-in? I can't find it on this page. Also, does anyone have a different download link for the F-25 plug-in? I always get a corrupt Stuffit file when downloading it from this site...

TIA!

Ooops... just realized F-25 is for EV:Override. Sorry 'bout that ;-). But still, if anyone does have a different link....

Nova is also for EVO. And it isn't out yet.

------------------
"You can make something idiot proof, but someone else can make a better idiot"

AIM/AOL-Nador26

Yahoo Messenger-OctoberFost

(url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/OctoberFost")http://www.geocities.com/OctoberFost(/url)

Originally posted by OctoberFost:
**Nova is also for EVO. And it isn't out yet.

Ah... thanx. Is there a website with more info about it?

------------------

Ask pipeline about Nova, cause it's his baby. He says it should be finished in about 2 weeks.

---------------
The wheel's still spinning, but the hampster's dead.

Originally posted by Pikeman:
Ask pipeline about Nova, cause it's his baby. He says it should be finished in about 2 weeks.

Let's hope a dingo doesn't eat his baby. ą)

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

"I haven't seen myself lately, AndrewM."
— GreenYO, #ev

Originally posted by CX:
Ooops... just realized F-25 is for EV:Override. Sorry 'bout that ;-). But still, if anyone does have a different link....

redrival.com/micahl/evo

------------------
If you live in the present, then every moment is a new begining - A Dove chocolate wrapper
Micah L (Aeon Productions), (url="http://"mailto:mjlanier@home.com")mailto:mjlanier@home.com(/url)mjlanier@home.com

Originally posted by Pikeman:
**Ask pipeline about Nova, cause it's his baby. He says it should be finished in about 2 weeks.

---------------
The wheel's still spinning, but the hampster's dead.**

Pipeline's baby? snort Hah! Let's not get started on who's done what on Nova! Yes, I am on the Nova team if you don't know, and I can guarantee you that even though I am going to get paid the most from it (when we finally release it), it's not anyone's baby.

Not that pipey hasn't done a fair bit of work, but...

And just so you don't get too toey, even if it is finished in two weeks (which doesn't look too far wrong at this stage), it won't be released from at least a month after that for various and assorted reasons which I am not prepared to talk about at this time...

------------------

Thanx for the URL, Micah! Nova sounds like a damn good plug... 😃

Thanx for the URL, Micah! Nova sounds like a damn good plug... 😃

Hm. Two aussies making the (supposedly) biggest plug-in for EVO. This should be good... 🙂

When did this start, and who else is on that team?

------------------
<INSERT SIG HERE>

AOL/AIM: EVmaridian

Publicity Stunt: Er...after finally getting Pale to d/l properly I guess there's no need for publicising MY plug-in... =(

Originally posted by Maridian:
**Hm. Two aussies making the (supposedly) biggest plug-in for EVO. This should be good...:)

When did this start, and who else is on that team?

Nova started about two years ago as something of a hobby. We didn't really get serious about it until about 12 months ago, and since then we've been working our butts off. As for who is on the time, here is a small section of the 'About Nova' Text that appears from the menu screen:
----------------------
ATMOS R:

•Psychosis and Loud Hair...
Stephen Llewellyn Chick

•Chief Groupie...
Paul Allen Pentecost

•Most Recent Ring-In...
Jarrod Rainsford

•She Who Came Before...
Gail Vardy

•Luminary Chaos
Scott Vardy

•Mad Irishman...
Luke Smart

•Asbestos Suited Hairy Celt...
David Langley Wilson Williams

•He Who Rules With An Orange Rubber Hammer...
Frandall (and don't you forget it)

----------------------

Just as an aside, Gail and Jarrod had very little to do with Nova, but are a part of ATMOS for other reasons. And just in case anyone is in any way confused, everbody in ATMOS is Australian.

As for when Nova will be released, I'm not prepared to talk about that for several reasons, none of which I am prepared to explain at this time. But I can tell you that it isn't too far off...

(This message has been edited by Frandall (edited 05-15-2000).)

Ok, Ok, Nova is "Frandall and Company"'s baby. BTW, I did say it might be finished in two weeks, but it's up to you when you release it. I'm very interested to see WTF the fuss is all about.

Shhh! Listen............................I think I hear that dingo...............

------------------
The wheel's still spinning, but the hampster's dead.