ATTN: EV stats and such (for new players, mostly)

Way back when, the old escape-velocity.com site had a section devoted to statistics and descriptions of the various ships, outfits, weapons, and missions for EV 1.0.5. As a new player, I found it very helpful; it also sparked a desire in me to work on a plug of my own. This info was not brought over to the current EV site, so I have added it to my own (url="http://"http://www.planetphil.com/ev/info/home.html")website(/url). Ship and equipment info is available now; mission info will be added over the coming weeks. Hope you find it useful.

(Oh--Smashman already let me know that I mispelled 'auto-refueller'...)

------------------
PlanetPhil

Anubis: 'Now the Midworlds lie forever within my hands.'
Madrak: 'And mine, don't forget!'
Anubis: 'Of course.'
--'Children of Light and Darkness,' Roger Zelazny

Chamrin's Addition: Fixed your url, you forgot the .com

(This message has been edited by Chamrin (edited 05-15-2000).)

Yes, I am the picky picky one around here...

Y'all better check it out, it's very informative for all the new players and all. Veterans will enjoy it too.

PlanetPhil: You DO know that weapons prices vary from system to system, correct? Also Javelin Rockets do NOT cost 50 cr, they range from 150-170 cr. Typo there, but hey we're all human. I could help out with the missions if you wanted to... I'll tell you if I find any more typos. Hope you don't think I'm annoying...

------------------

Chamrin, thanks much for fixing the URL.

Smashman, there must have been a sale on javelins or something. Weird. (The table does warn that the cost of items varies between systems, though.)

Please report any other typos or errors and I'll correct them as quickly as I can. I think I'll be okay putting up the mission stuff on my own. I'm relearning stuff I had forgotten about the game...

------------------
PlanetPhil

Anubis: 'Now the Midworlds lie forever within my hands.'
Madrak: 'And mine, don't forget!'
Anubis: 'Of course.'
--'Children of Light and Darkness,' Roger Zelazny