Help with a plug

To all of those plug-in makers out there,
I have started to make a plug-in and I can't seem to get the sound to work. I'm using SoundEffects 0.9.2 and I've save it to 11khz 11.025khz and they don't work. I've copied the sound file to my plug-in and it will play, but when I play my plug the sound doesn't work with the weapon I'm using.
Also I'm trying to upload it to the internet and I can download it, it's in BinHex form. it will unstuff it but it comes up only as a file that has a rip through the middle of the image. I'm using Dropstuff 5.1.2 and unstuffing it with Stuffit Expander 5.5. If you can help me please reply.

------------------
Your waiting in line,
a very long line,
That's when you pull out
your Magnum 357 and blast
your way to the front

All I can say is use Stuffit Lite for stuffing files. It gives you a lot more control, and never does that stupid partial file (rip) thing.

About the sound, try pasting it into a movieplayer document, exporting it as a System sound, and then loading the system sound in ersedit and copying the snd resource into your plug.

Okay, so my ideas are unorthodox. They work though. 😃

------------------
You say I'm an @$$hole? I say get in line.

AOL/AIM: EVmaridian

Website: (url="http://"http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/utopianvenality/index.html")www.angelfire.com/scifi/utopianvenality/index.html(/url)

Thanks for the help Meridian the internet thing works but the Sound thing doesn't work. I can get it into my plug but I can't get it to work with my weapon. My gun/turret also has a very long range and a very fast shot. would that hurt/won't work with the plug. I've already uploaded my plug to the internet but it won't be ready for a while. (3 months or less) I'll post here when I'm ready to announce it. And if anybody gives me that crap about it's a joke and will never get uploaded then I'm going to give them a nogie twistie with a swirly!!!! 🙂

------------------
Your waiting in line,
a very long line,
That's when you pull out
your Magnum 357 and blast
your way to the front