The Stone Doors ...

How do I get past them ???

:rolleyes: I've done pretty well in the Home area of Aquaria ... but am now hung up by 4-5 "Stone Doors" ... one at Home, one east of Home, one to the southwest, and the other pair at the entrance to Energy Land ... I simply cannnot fgure out how to get past them !!! Help !!! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Ambrosia forums, Georges. Enjoy your stay!

Your answer lies in the Song Cave. Look for a door.

This post has been edited by adam_0 : 11 February 2009 - 04:23 PM

@adam_0, on Feb 11 2009, 04:23 PM, said in The Stone Doors ...:

Welcome to the Ambrosia forums, Georges. Enjoy your stay!

Your answer lies in the Song Cave. Look for a door.

:rolleyes: Thanks, Adam !!! I've gone to the Song Cave, found the Secret Area, which contains a large White Crystal ... but I cannot get it to do anything or come along with me ... so I guess I'm still stuck ... any suggestions ??? Georges :rolleyes:

When you're in the Song Cave, you will learn a song. Something will teach it to you. You must find that something. Explore. I can't be more explicit unless you want me to give the whole thing away.

@adam_0, on Feb 12 2009, 03:54 PM, said in The Stone Doors ...:

When you're in the Song Cave, you will learn a song. Something will teach it to you. You must find that something. Explore. I can't be more explicit unless you want me to give the whole thing away.

:rolleyes: 've tried ... really, I have !!! I revisited the Song Tunnel, noted the 4 symbols --- can't get them to do anything there or anywhere else in the whole place, including the 4 "Stone Doors" ... I also cannot get them into my "memory" with a symbol like the first two ... I went to the Hidden Cave attached to the Song Tunnel ... there's a big White Crystal there that I cannot influence in any way .... I tried the 4 symbols, and the other two spells ... nothing happened .... even tried the 4 symbols backwards, but nothing seemed to work ... also tried to use them on the Singer Head at the bottom of the left side of the Song Tunnel, but couldn't get them to work there either ... I'm beginning to feel very stupid ....

How can I get the stone doors blocking the 3 areas adjoining the Home Area to open ??? Georges :rolleyes:

This post has been edited by Georges : 12 February 2009 - 05:35 PM

The 4 symbols you mention are used to open a big door in the middle of the Song Cave. I'm not sure what the White Crystal you're referring to is - can you describe it in detail?

What he said! 😄

This post has been edited by adam_0 : 12 February 2009 - 07:03 PM

You say you know 2 spells. What are they? I think the second spell should help you get to a new area, though it won't help you open the door just yet.

Is this the white crystal in the far left end of the "Hidden Cave" (Time Door inside Song Cave) where

Spoiler

Naija meets some spectre and learns bind?

@zqipper, on Feb 12 2009, 08:01 PM, said in The Stone Doors ...:

You say you know 2 spells. What are they? I think the second spell should help you get to a new area, though it won't help you open the door just yet.

Is this the white crystal in the far left end of the "Hidden Cave" (Time Door inside Song Cave) where

Spoiler

Naija meets some spectre and learns bind?

:rolleyes: OK ... I must have used the 4 symbols to open the door to the Hidden Cave. At the end of it is a large White Crystal ... that's probably where I learned the Binding spell ... (I don't really remember ...) The two spells I know are "Binding" to move objects and the "Shield Song" for protection ... Georges :rolleyes:

Use the bind to move the rocks!!!

And other things 😉

:rolleyes: I DO use the Bind Spell to move rocks ... no problem !!! Where I have a problem is at the 3 places where there is a guard beast statue with a white pearl in his mouth and a solid, rectangular sliding door just past him ... there's one at Home, one east of Home, and one down in the far southwest. (There are also a pair of them at the entrance room to the Energy Section which I haven't managed to pass thru yet either ...) Georges :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Use the white "pearls" and put them into the pearl slots. Then shoot them.

:rolleyes: If you mean the large white pearls in the mouths of the guard dogs, I don't think I can remove them .... there's also nothing to shoot them with ... I have a Macintosh computer ... perhaps my program is different ??? Georges :rolleyes:

@adam_0, on Feb 12 2009, 08:27 PM, said in The Stone Doors ...:

Spoiler

Use the white "pearls" and put them into the pearl slots. Then shoot them.

He can't

Spoiler

shoot them

yet until he passes through the Energy Temple.

Georges, there is a way into the Energy Temple that doesn't involve the stone doors. Go that way.

Spoiler

It's near your home entrance in Home Waters.