Starlight Server

Could anyone point me in the direction of the Starlight Server? I want to download EVGE. I've heard SO much about it, I have to try it. Anyone know where it is?

------------------
"Let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it doesn't, HUNT IT DOWN, AND KILL IT!!!"

Originally posted by chrisp1468:
**Could anyone point me in the direction of the Starlight Server? I want to download EVGE. I've heard SO much about it, I have to try it. Anyone know where it is?

Yeah, it's a Hotline server located at 24.12.145.134.

Have fun.

------------------
-Jericon

Originally posted by Jericon:
**Yeah, it's a Hotline server located at 24.12.145.134.

Have fun.

Thank you Jericon. I bow before you. 😄

------------------
"Let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it doesn't, HUNT IT DOWN, AND KILL IT!!!"

A quick note about StarLight (coming from one of the admins, mind you): don't expect the chat to be sane. We're all a tad bit 'off', but participate in the chat anyways, it'll be fun. 🙂

------------------
EVula
(url="http://"mailto:evula@evula.com")mailto:evula@evula.com(/url)evula@evula.com

#ev is kinda like that too.

Chamrin

Originally posted by EVula:
**A quick note about StarLight (coming from one of the admins, mind you): don't expect the chat to be sane. We're all a tad bit 'off', but participate in the chat anyways, it'll be fun.:)

"..a tad bit 'off'"? If that is so, things have changed a great deal since my last visit, when everyone was totally out to lunch. It was wonderful.

------------------
Joe Burnette

"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories: Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed
among all shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities." -- Keith Laumer

(This message has been edited by Joe Burnette (edited 04-23-2000).)

I downloaded it last night. I like the fact that the chat is not sane. I'm not sane either. 😄

------------------