If you want to play EV on PC, read this

Now we're all sick of people asking this, so I have a solution that will be more than satisfactory. (Newbies, don't worry. You just don't know how much it's asked for.)

Anyway, here's an easy fix. First of all, THERE IS NO PC EV. It is a mac game, and will always be a mac game. Sorry, but go blame a UFO or someone. ASW has their reasons, and Soviet Mikee was right when he said PC users would probably not like it.

Now, the solution. My friend, who will be known as Champion, has a pc. He plays EV, emulated of course, so in the future, if anyone has questions about Emulators, Rom images or whatever, then email him at:

champion@metallica.com

He won't mind. Much. Just tell him Maridian sent you. 🙂

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

Not to be a pain in the ass, but if you're all so sick of hearing 'PC EV' bandied about, why start another topic on it?
-Neutronic

------------------
There is a fine line between having an attitude problem and thinking clearly.

Such that maybe, if the latest addition of smart newbies is a sign of better times to come, we'll have no other discussion on PC EV.

(yeah, right. That's like hoping there'll be no more topics on which ship is the best...)

------------------
Analysis, Mr. Spock?

AIM: obormot345

...Or hoping that the sun might not rise tommorow. Ah, well. My apologies for contributing to the insanity.
-Neutronic

------------------
There is a fine line between having an attitude problem and thinking clearly.

Nice to inform me about this, Marid. Its alright though, some of the messages were rather annoying. If anyone sends me an annoying email, i will just eat them 😄
Seriously, i like to help, and was planning on posting the same message.

------------------
"Where the F*** have the bunnies gone?"
- Unknown