costumes

I have gotten the crown, helmet and jelly head. But when I go to my treasures only the helmet is there. I have even gone back to check (the crown is no longer in the water bubble, and I fought an intense battle to get the jelly helmet). Do I need to go home to get them or is there a glitch in my game?

There are two pages of treasures. You should be able to get to the other by clicking on the arrow to take you to page 2.

boy do I feel stupid. I found like 12 treasures on page two thanks. maybe you can help me with my other problem. I am in the whale and I can see the pearl but try as I might I can't figuer out how to move the collum, I see the octopus singing pink,blue,yellow,green(as do the laterns).Ihave sung them a million times but nothing. What am I missing?

@hotdiggitty, on Feb 1 2009, 01:21 AM, said in costumes:

boy do I feel stupid. I found like 12 treasures on page two thanks. maybe you can help me with my other problem. I am in the whale and I can see the pearl but try as I might I can't figuer out how to move the collum, I see the octopus singing pink,blue,yellow,green(as do the laterns).Ihave sung them a million times but nothing. What am I missing?

never mind I figuered it out