various questions

how do you get the forklift?why is it that even though i have enough space and money, i cant buy heavy rockets for my kestrel? and lastly,i bought so many mass expansions that my cargo was 20 tons. now for some reason i have almost 1500 free cargo tons. whats up with that! please help!!!! email at TXavier504@aol.com or post a response!!!!!!

------------------
dont hurt the confed but board the dead

mx big kestrel wrote:

**how do you get the forklift?why is it that even though i have enough space and money, i cant buy heavy rockets for my kestrel? and lastly,i bought so many mass expansions that my cargo was 20 tons. now for some reason i have almost 1500 free cargo tons. whats up with that! please help!!!! email at TXavier504@aol.com or post a response!!!!!!

let me guess, you're using a cheater plug. Don't. They are ALL buggy in some way, shape or form. Here's how to get the forklift.

While playing the game hit escape. When you get to the startup screen hold down option and click on the big "Escape Velocity at the top. While listening to the story, hold down control,option,command/apple,shift, and f. At the end of the story, you'll hear a song if you got the forklift. That's it.

------------------
"There is no prostitution in China; however, we do have some women who make love for money"

-Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson

AIM/AOL:Nador26

Yahoo Messenger:OctoberFost