EV Ultra

Hi guys.
I need a little help with this plug-in. I've completed the regular EV alien missions for the Rebels, and I just got a new missions which states that I should go to some system or planet called Rigal. Problem is that I can't find this place, I've explored every damn system on the map (I can't find any new ones) does anyone now what the problem is?

------------------
The road to enlihtenment goes through me, trust me you will not pass

Wildcard wrote:

**Hi guys.

I need a little help with this plug-in. I've completed the regular EV alien missions for the Rebels, and I just got a new missions which states that I should go to some system or planet called Rigal. Problem is that I can't find this place, I've explored every damn system on the map (I can't find any new ones) does anyone now what the problem is?

You mean Rigel???? Check the spelling. It's right next to Levo, it's on your when you first start out, so I wouldn't imagine any possible problems....

------------------
"There is no prostitution in China; however, we do have some women who make love for money"

-Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson

AIM/AOL:Nador26

Yahoo Messenger:OctoberFost

Wildcard, I have EV Ultra, and I have to say, that's only the beginning of your troubles. Coming up, you'll find....

Missions to planets that don't exist.
Mission Bit irregularities.
An ENDLESS number of spelling mistakes, AND...
It's the worst plug-in ever.

Sorry, Theo Howell, but it's all true. At least the graphics are good.

BTW, I'm working on EV Ultra, to fix up all the mistakes. Iv'e been doing it for a year, and I'm not even halfway. I'm not kidding...

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

Totally agree.
It was a great waste of time trying to play this plug-in for me.

------------------