see in the dark

stuck...

I got a long way thru but now im stuck coz i dont see in the dark. got a hunch that a new form involving the sun temple might do the trick, but in the sun temple theres this dark passage which seems the key to getting the crystal in the upper right room in place. or something like that. Same goes for the dark passage in the sun temple on the bottom; cant get to the left hand side.
Im probably missing something obvious <_< or am i?

This post has been edited by hanabi : 28 January 2009 - 12:52 PM

You may want to check out another thread for some more in depth and less spoilerish help, but let's just say that you can bind the glowing rock, and that if you were to fill it with sunlight it might... fall out of it's little floating pod thing.
Put that together with your knowledge that the water level can be raised and lowered by rolling near gears, and I think you'll do fine.

-Peter

You just haven't gotten the necessary form to allow what you need yet. You have the idea right, just need to finish it through and you will figure it all out!

@p3ter_st0ry, on Jan 28 2009, 02:18 PM, said in see in the dark:

You may want to check out another thread for some more in depth and less spoilerish help, but let's just say that you can bind the glowing rock, and that if you were to fill it with sunlight it might... fall out of it's little floating pod thing.
Put that together with your knowledge that the water level can be raised and lowered by rolling near gears, and I think you'll do fine.

-Peter

So obvious in a way. Thx! 😄
Got on to get me the octopus pet, yeah! I'll dive into the Abyss now... 🆒