Help getting rebel-alien mission

Greetings. Can someone please tell me the necessary conditions to being offered the higher level rebel missions? I have done some lower level ones, and shipped some arms from Clotho. I have a deadly combat rating and am a Good Egg in Palshife. How much higher does either of these have to be?

Thank you in advance for any help.

As an editorial comment, I know that the EV web page used to have this information in a category called "missions," but it seems to have been deleted with the new organization. That seems a loss :-(.

-alfie guy

------------------

onela22 wrote:
**Greetings. Can someone please tell me the necessary conditions to being offered the higher level rebel missions? I have done some lower level ones, and shipped some arms from Clotho. I have a deadly combat rating and am a Good Egg in Palshife. How much higher does either of these have to be?

Thank you in advance for any help.

As an editorial comment, I know that the EV web page used to have this information in a category called "missions," but it seems to have been deleted with the new organization. That seems a loss :-(.

-alfie guy

I agree; it is a loss. I made the same observation a while back...

Ironically, the old EV site never did get around to including the Rebel mission breakdown (though they did list all of the other missions by category), but do not fear. Your 'deadly' combat rating is more important than your legal status in this matter (though being a 'Good Egg' in the eyes of Palshife doesn't hurt) and it is more than high enough to earn you higher level missions. Spend a lot of time at Rebellion and independent worlds, and frequent the bars. Do that and the missions will find you. Have fun!

------------------
PlanetPhil
friend to those who need no friends
enemy to those who have no enemies

PlanetPhil wrote:
**I agree; it is a loss. I made the same observation a while back...

Ironically, the old EV site never did get around to including the Rebel mission breakdown (though they did list all of the other missions by category), but do not fear. Your 'deadly' combat rating is more important than your legal status in this matter (though being a 'Good Egg' in the eyes of Palshife doesn't hurt) and it is more than high enough to earn you higher level missions. Spend a lot of time at Rebellion and independent worlds, and frequent the bars. Do that and the missions will find you. Have fun!

you also need an ultimate combat rating for the alien mission...

------------------

The easiest way to modify both your combat rating and your standing with any government is to kill pirates. Uninhabited systems, fringe worlds, Pirate Controled systems, and Darven are all good places to hunt. The closer you are to a law-abiding system, the more your legal status in that region will go up. On the combat side, the more crew members an enemy ship has, the higher your combat raing goes up when you destroy it.

AJ

The rebel Alien mission seems tough, but is actually really really easy. When you find the Aliens, get the biggest alien and shoot on his back so he can't shoot you. Don't belive it will work? I beat the aliens with a Lightning, 2 proton cannons and 4 missles! 🙂