Secret Cheat Dialog!???

I know that there aren't supposed to be any cheat keys for EV but I was just
poking around the EV app with ResEdit when I found A "Secret Cheat Dialog". Does
anybody know what this is? or is this just a hoax? I found this in EVO also.

It's just something for people poking around in ResEdit to look at. It doesn't do anything and you can't get to it from within the game.

Mike Lee (Firebird)

Well, this is probably something different, but (as most of you have probably already noticed) holding different keys and clicking on the title (at the title screen) yields several different things (I can't remember which keys do what, so I'm just listing the stuff here);
No keys (this is the one I remember) = credits
One makes the computer speak "Greetings Professor Falken. Would you like to play a game?" (this is from the movie WarGames).
One brings a credit-like thing up, but instead displays a song w/ lyric type thing about EV, and the Ambrosia role call.
One brings up a credit-like thing that has chat room dialog pertaining to the release of EV (Matt Burch is one of the chatters).
When you hold down X (maybe some other keys too) and click, EV haikus pop up in a window.
And, of course, there's the forklift...

------------------
"The only thing we have to fear is Disney being bought by Bill Gates"

How do you get that Professor Falken thing?

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

How do you obtin the forklift. I was told it was through a easter egg in the game but i am not sure. can you tell me?

Firebird wrote:
**It's just something for people poking around in ResEdit to look at. It doesn't do anything and you can't get to it from within the game.

And you know why it's there? At some point in EV's development, the Ambrosia tech support rep (I think it was Cajun) beat Matt Burch at chess. Matt put this dialog box in as his revenge so that hackers would flood Ambrosia with questions about it.

------------------
"Be quiet. I'm inspiring you."
-my Spanish teacher