Stuck

Explored homeland, killed the boss in energy temple, explored the song temple, can't get further: Do I have to do something with the giant anemone hanging from the top of one of the caves? What's with the wafty veil in the home? And: How do I get to the side-passages on the other side of the darkness at the bottom of home? I have the helmet, my kitchen is stocked to the gills, and I can't seem to find anywhere else to go to get further. Help!

Later: OK, I get that I still have to kill the nautilus. and I found a giant turtle. supposedly there's another turtle? that I have to find before I can befriend the first turtle? Jeesh... and I should be working...

This post has been edited by cansat : 23 January 2009 - 08:25 AM

There's a network of turtles. I'll let you figure out what they do...

Basically, there's a way out that you're just not finding... look at the map. If you see an abrupt end, chances are that's it.

Also, the anemone is something you do after you get another form. But don't worry about it, it's nothing major.

Basically: keep playing.

EDIT:

Spoiler

Oh, right... I just looked at where you were, and you have to find pearls to get out. You used them in the energy temple, correct?

This post has been edited by adam_0 : 23 January 2009 - 09:26 AM

Also, as for your home, most of the exploring you can't do now is because you haven't progressed far enough yet. Just be patient and it will reveal itself to you.

@zqipper, on Jan 23 2009, 10:34 AM, said in Stuck:

Also, as for your home, most of the exploring you can't do now is because you haven't progressed far enough yet. Just be patient and it will reveal itself to you.

OK, thanks; patience... and the hours just slip by....

@zqipper, on Jan 23 2009, 10:34 AM, said in Stuck:

OK, thanks; patience... and the hours just slip by....

J*%&F+ç%C!?&!!!! I'm 56 and I'm spending hundreds of hours on this and can't stop. This is nuts! I'm nuts!!!!

This post has been edited by cansat : 05 February 2009 - 01:32 PM