EV map

Anyone want to make me a map for me? I can't make one because i can't use EV edit and don't want to use the EV one. I would get maridian to but his computer is completly isolated (read only). Little help??

------------------
Fear is not owning a baseball bat
Fear is also when a guy pulls the bat out of your hands and throws it behind him grinning
THATS when you run!

champion wrote:
**Anyone want to make me a map for me?

Can you use Pontus Illbring's EV Developer's Map? If you'd like to try it, then d/l it here:
(url="http://"ftp://ftp.ambrosiasw.com/pub/ev/utilities/EVDevelopersMap.sit")ftp://ftp.ambrosiasw...velopersMap.sit(/url)

------------------
PlanetPhil
the tuff do what?

(This message has been edited by PlanetPhil (edited 03-24-2000).)

Thanks, i'll try that

------------------
Fear is also when a guy pulls the bat out of your hands and throws it behind him grinning
THATS when you run!

Sorry but executor doesn't like that it all. It does everything but crash my computer. I tried it but all it does is open up, bring up the first screen, then have about a 3 errors and dies. So would anyone like to make me a map?? All i need is the systems placed in random places and connected to other systems. A few planets would also be nice

------------------
THATS when you run!