Making EV game expander

I am making a EV game expander.If you have anything you would like to see in this plugin such as goverments,weapons,ships,title screens,sounds ETC. please email me at Aircad@angelfire.com .I will probobly not go over twelve megabytes but if i get to that level and decide that i want to go further i will.I intend to be releasing further versions so once work has stopped on this version don't stop sending stuff.I will give credit to everyone who helps in the readme and i will say exactly what they did.Anything that i don't put in the plugin will be avalible for download as a separate packege.

------------------
Lance,Captain of the White Swan.

I'm hoping that this isn't the proper name for your plug-in, because the plug-in "EV Game Expander" already exists.

Also, I don't want to burst your bubble, but time and time again I hear from people very much like you about how they're going to make this very cool plug-in, but a few months later it just fades away. From personal experience, don't announce a plug-in or ask for major support before you do anything because you won't get any support or hype or anything like that.

But go ahead and make your plug-in. It'd be nice to see another good-sized plug-in.

Mike Lee (Firebird)

I'v been working on my plugin for several MONTHS and i'm not bored yet,YET.I know what you meen but if i can pull this of i will.

------------------
Lance,Captain of the White Swan.