emulator plugin's

how do you get the plugin's to work with the emulator? i use windows to download it and it opens winzip and trys to open it, it doesn't work. Does any one know how to do this, or am i just stuck 😕 :eek: 😕 ???

------------------
nnn

well you probably already know this but my advice is to get a mac it makes everything much easier

------------------
Pcs? I don't need no stinkin Pcs

I think that the emulator is only designed to make E.V. work, not plugins. Anyway, why don't you follow Avenger's advice, and get a mac. (Yes I know they are very expensive, but that's because they are so good 😉 )

------------------
--------------------
Hornet
--------------------
Confeds will always win every combat.

Well why dont you all get a Wintel instead of waiting for Mac OS versions of games =p

Anyways, downloadthegame, don't UNZIP the files thru windows. Save the files and open them in Mac OS, have Stuff-it open them, not WinZIP. WinZip with only unstuff/unzip (whatever) .zip files. To unstuff EV and plug-ins you need stuff-it expander for those .bin .hqx and .sit files.

Do it in Mac OS, not Windows

------------------
Tear it down

(This message has been edited by Soviet mikee (edited 03-22-2000).)

Hornet wrote:
**I think that the emulator is only designed to make E.V. work, not plugins. Anyway, why don't you follow Avenger's advice, and get a mac. (Yes I know they are very expensive, but that's because they are so good;) )

All emulators do is act like Mac OS. The software acts EXACTLY like Mac OS would. So the programs and stuff will still work exactly like they do on a real Mac.

------------------
As long as UBB reigns over the community, so shall the ol' hammer and sickle

soviet, i can't save the plugins to the hard drive because i use the PC to download it, not windows, i don't get the option to save it to disk, so how am i susposed to do this? :mad: 😕

------------------
nnn

oops, in my last message i said i use PC not windows to download it, i ment windows not mac. sorry for any confusition

------------------
nnn

You right click on the file you want and go save link as (Netscape) or save file as (IE). I have been running about 4 plugins and made about 3 simple ones. I'm working on a plug right now, but i need a name for the evil guys, little help?

------------------
Fear is not owning a baseball bat

I'm working on a plug right now, but i need a name for the evil guys, little help?

How 'bout "The Microsofticons", or "The GateBills"?

No, but seriously, I have a strange name;
The Morvidians

------------------
"The only thing we have to fear is Disney being bought by Bill Gates (or Microsoft being bought by Dumbo the Elephant, same difference)"
If sheep had wings, and dogs had horns, then I wouldn't be typing this.

That sounds like a god idea. And the morvidians is good too. 🙂

------------------
Fear is not owning a baseball bat