Vague PlugIn idea

Has ayone else played Master of Orion 2? I think it would be interesting to see a plug base on that great game, but I do not have the resources to reate such a thing.

------------------
Communism vs. Capitalism
Confeds vs. Rebels
MacOS vs. Windows OR
Communist Confeds that use MacOS vs. Capitalist Rebels that use Windows.
AIM: EVCorvette

Bozorg wrote:

**Has ayone else played Master of Orion 2? I think it would be interesting to see a plug base on that great game, but I do not have the resources to reate such a thing.

I bear a message from Emperor OctoberFost of the Psilons

Yes it would be interesting, very very interesting. I could probably do it, if someone else did the graphics. The only problem would be that thing that destroys planets, stelar converter I think. That would be impossible to do.

------------------
"It is not polution that is harming the ecosystem, it is the impurities in air and water that are harming it."
-Dan Quayle

No it's not.
Step 1) Make the system with the planet to be destroyed.
Step 2) Have a mission text read that the planet destroyer thingie is entering that system.
Step 3) Make a new system, in the same spot as the old one, but make it visible after the mission string that talks about the destroyer thing.
Step 4) Make the system the same, minus a planet or two. Add some astroids in and there you go.

------------------
Out like a fat kid in kickball.

Drew4484 wrote:

**No it's not.

Step 1) Make the system with the planet to be destroyed.

Step 2) Have a mission text read that the planet destroyer thingie is entering that system.

Step 3) Make a new system, in the same spot as the old one, but make it visible after the mission string that talks about the destroyer thing.

Step 4) Make the system the same, minus a planet or two. Add some astroids in and there you go.

I meant that it would be impossible to actually manually fire the thing and destroy a planet.

------------------
"There is no prostitution in China; however, we do have some women who make love for money"-Chinese Forigen Ministry spokeperson

You could use visbits and shďp resources.

------------------
OpenGL Avara!

AIM: EVAndrewM

49206C696B65204368616C757061732E203A29

The problem is that the weapon is a huge plasma cannon that splits the planet. The only way to do it correctly would be with quick Time footage.

------------------
Communism vs. Capitalism
Confeds vs. Rebels
MacOS vs. Windows OR
Rebellious Rebels that use MacOS and are headed by a S. Jobs vs.

Communist Confeds that use Winblows and are headed by a B.Gates.

Bozorg, I don't see that happening. Just get a ship, make a beam that's bloody powerful, and take out the planet. Download EV Boom, make the planet deathdelay 1, and you've got the best explosion you can get.

If you want people to use the beam for that and nothing else, give it ammo, that is given at the start of the mission.

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

The problem till is that the beam´s width(at least on the game) is of 2 or 3 cm., and the explosion leaves behind an asteroid field where the planet was.

------------------
Communism vs. Capitalism
Confeds vs. Rebels
MacOS vs. Windows OR
Rebellious Rebels that use MacOS and are headed by a S. Jobs vs.

Communist Confeds that use Winblows and are headed by a B.Gates.