how to get the second last health egg

its blue and in the upper right part of the kelp forest-nearboss

I have Li, piranha pet, nautilus pet, energy form, beast form, spirit form, fish form, and nature form.

I checked the strategy wiki and it said "In the Kelp Forest area before the boss. Use Nature form and open the flowers in the lower-right part of the area to reveal pearls, move a pearl up -right through a passage to the stand. Energize it and follow through the passage to get to the egg"

I know of the passageway that requires the energized pearl, I know of the blue flower wormhole things, but I don't know where the one mentioned is. Does it mean before mother nature or before the Mermog boss.

The extra health would be very helpful, so please help me if you can.

Here's a treasure map of all the stuff in Aquaria. I found it immensely helpful.

Spoiler

You see those red plants south-southwest of the door? Use nature form to grow a prickly plant on top of one of those and you'll have your pearl.

@jacabyte, on Jan 17 2009, 02:29 PM, said in how to get the second last health egg:

Spoiler

You see those red plants south-southwest of the door? Use nature form to grow a prickly plant on top of one of those and you'll have your pearl.

Thanks, I did not take them to be flowers when I read the strategy wiki. You cleared things up for me immensely.

@jacabyte, on Jan 17 2009, 11:29 AM, said in how to get the second last health egg:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I actually discovered that by accident when playing around with the Nature form (I was killing fish with the... erm... long plant things)

This post has been edited by adam_0 : 17 January 2009 - 07:57 PM