28 Days

For all the Australians here, how many of you know the punk/metal band 28 days?

I made a plug-in that plays their song, NEVER GIVE UP, for the intro music to EV. It's big though. 5.3 mb.

I was wondering if anybody else has done this, or wants to know how. Since I can't upload my plug, it would be good if someone else could. If you want to know how to do it (its not hard), here's how.

Actually, no. I'm not going to waste my time. Not unless someone tells me they want to know. So if you do, reply, and I'll tell you.

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

Jeremy Woodruff wrote:
**LOL...Australia.

I thought you 'retired.'

------------------
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
-Gen. Jack Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

Thanks. But Australia rocks.

Oh, by the way, Jeremy, how would you like to have your name chucked into my plug-in, as someone who gives missions for one of the govs?

------------------

Maybe I should call.

Actuall,y if I gave you a kestrel, you'd die bloody easily.

You're only someone who gives missions. If you want to be a pers, then give me hail and comm quotes.

------------------

Maybe I should call.

A patch on yer eye. Aye aye. 🙂

A built in laser arm? Well, maybe I can arrange that...

BTW, aren't you supposed to be retired?

------------------

Maybe I should call.

Guys like Woodruff never retire. They just keep on going and going, untill their offspring stick them in a home with no internet conection. Then they talk to anyone who will listen. If you're gonna stay gone, we'll miss you, Jeremy.

------------------
Out like a fat kid in kickball.

It's gotten pretty far off topic. Next, they'll start insulting one another's produce. Or mabye the old Koala vs. Grizly bear debate. I don't know why it hasn't been shut down.
Jeremy, wanna be a person in my plug, you might be killed off later, but up untill that point, you'll be doing great...

------------------
Out like a fat kid in kickball.

Jeez, Jeremy, you're getting pretty popular since that 'retirement' of yours.

------------------

Maybe I should call.

Maridian wrote:
**Jeez, Jeremy, you're getting pretty popular since that 'retirement' of yours.

He was just advertising himself.

------------------
Communism vs. Capitalism
Confeds vs. Rebels
MacOS vs. Windows OR
Rebellious Rebelas that use MacOS and are headed by a S. Jobs vs. Communist Confeds that use Winblows and are headed by a B.Gates.
AIM: EVCorvette