Plug-ins: opinion wanted

I've been seeing a lot of plug-ins with the same ships again and again. It's always the ships that they get from free internet-based shipyards. It's annoying. People making a plug-in should at least make an attempt to put in some custom ships of their own. If all you're using the free ships for is for your personal use, just fooling aroung at home it's ok, but anyone can organise a bunch of ships and call it their own. Make your own ships, ok?

------------------
Joshua Jackson
AKA: Jak205
AIM: Jak205 Takitman JJEDIJ
E-mail: Jak205@Excite.com

"Life is a donut, get eating" Unkown

Do you know how hard it is to make good graphics for EV? Not everyone can afford Infini-D or custom ships - and not all that many plugins use free ships. And what's wrong with it? Some people just don't have 3d talent.

------------------
"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."
-Gen. Jack Ripper, Dr. Strangelove

Jak205 wrote:
**I've been seeing a lot of plug-ins with the same ships again and again. It's always the ships that they get from free internet-based shipyards. It's annoying. People making a plug-in should at least make an attempt to put in some custom ships of their own. If all you're using the free ships for is for your personal use, just fooling aroung at home it's ok, but anyone can organise a bunch of ships and call it their own. Make your own ships, ok?

Let's see you make a good ship. Try it. Not that easy, is it?

------------------
"It is not polution that is harming the ecosystem, it is the impurities in air and water that are harming it."
-Dan Quayle

Jak205 wrote:
**I've been seeing a lot of plug-ins with the same ships again and again. It's always the ships that they get from free internet-based shipyards. It's annoying. People making a plug-in should at least make an attempt to put in some custom ships of their own. If all you're using the free ships for is for your personal use, just fooling aroung at home it's ok, but anyone can organise a bunch of ships and call it their own. Make your own ships, ok?

Considering request...consideration complete: the answer is no.

Sorry, but I have no graphics skills whatsoever. As long as there are people kind enough to make free ships available (and damned nice ships, at that), I will gratefully use them. I imagine that it really is a little boring to see the same ships over and over, but that's all the more reason to take what pleasure you can in the writing, the missions and descriptions. Graphics alone don't make a plug interesting (or boring).

------------------
PlanetPhil
the tuff do what?