Unlimited Credits?

My friend told me he downloaded a plugin that enabled him to buy anything for only 1 credit. Since I have become slightly bored with EV I was wondering if anyone knows if this is real, and if so where it is available.

Thanks...

------------------

Cheat plugs...all over, or make one yourself.

------------------
~ThE kWaNzA mAn~
"Thou shalt not mess with the fury of KwAnZa!"

Slider wrote:
**My friend told me he downloaded a plugin that enabled him to buy anything for only 1 credit. Since I have become slightly bored with EV I was wondering if anyone knows if this is real, and if so where it is available.

Travel here-- (url="http://"ftp://ftp.ambrosiasw.com/pub/ev/utilities/")ftp://ftp.ambrosiasw...b/ev/utilities/(/url) --and click on EVCheater12sea.hqx to download.

------------------
PlanetPhil
the tuff do what?

(This message has been edited by PlanetPhil (edited 03-07-2000).)

Or you can find a plug that gives you 1.5Bn credits! Then you don't worry about costs!
Mike

------------------

Oh, for crying out loud, cheat plug-ins are the lowliest, scummiest form of item available for EV, and anybody that uses them is mad. If you want some variety, download a new DECENT plug-in.

The only exception I make is to specially made Beta Tester plug-ins, used by developers to play their own plugs.

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

Finally, Maridian, you have finally said something I can agree with. If you are bored with the game doesn't thet mean you should have enough money to buy anything anyway, either that or you suck at EV. Go and get a decent plug if your bored, or if your extremly bored, do what Kwanzar said and make one your self.

------------------
Fear is not owning a baseball bat