Where is the "eject" desc/str so I can edit it?

My new plug-in "Mugabi and Destiny" (2.4M) is nearly finished, as well as a version specially for adventuresses- "Mugabi and Destiny... for her". However, I need some help.

1. Where can I find the desc/str that appears after one ejects? "After drifting for days you are rescued by a passing ship and manage to buy yourself another shuttlecraft" etc? I want to edit it, assuming that people do use escape pods!!??
  2. How can I eliminate cargo missions from showing up in the mission computer that have my new planets/new systems as destinations before these new systems have been revealed in my storyline?

------------------

1. You can't, it's hard-coded. :frown:
  2. You can't, it's a bug in the engine.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.blackrockmac.com/ajm/sig.html")~AM~(/url)

"Je deteste Wyndoze!"
-Me.

Join #dragonmac on SorceryNet!

Gandalf wrote:
**2) How can I eliminate cargo missions from showing up in the mission computer that have my new planets/new systems as destinations before these new systems have been revealed in my storyline?

The use of vis-bits should stop that from happening. Andrew M is on the money with your first point.

------------------

Thank-you for your replies, Ionstorm and Andrew M, I have made the necessary adjustments to my plugs Mugabi and Destiny and Mugabi and Destiny... for her.

------------------

Gandalf wrote:
**My new plug-in "Mugabi and Destiny" (2.4M) is nearly finished, as well as a version specially for adventuresses- "Mugabi and Destiny... for her". However, I need some help.

1. Where can I find the desc/str that appears after one ejects? "After drifting for days you are rescued by a passing ship and manage to buy yourself another shuttlecraft" etc? I want to edit it, assuming that people do use escape pods!!??

2. How can I eliminate cargo missions from showing up in the mission computer that have my new planets/new systems as destinations before these new systems have been revealed in my storyline?

3. I believe it is in the "DATA" resource, in the "EV Data" file. It is probably not a good idea to make changes in this resource, but it can be done. You will have to look through the text to find it. This text can be edited, but you must use the same number of characters as the original text (add spaces if necesssary.)

4. Several possibilities here: Make all cargo missions to specific stellars; If your new planets have their own government, exclude that government from cargo missions; Create groups of cargo missions for each govt except the govts of your new planets.

------------------