MAC or PC

hello ,
personly i really like mac's better than PC brobly because i was brought up with Macs righ now i have an IMAC and i was just wondering what peoples oppinions are about them (please excuse my speeling if there are errors made) I like MAC's alot better but most of the wedsites are for PC's but ive got a mac website with editers fair EV plug-in's (meaning everything is fair not cheep) and its got hints and guides for begginers and other stuff and they are full mac anyway im just wondering so please reply to this. do not reply if you don't want to this is not the apropre it place for it anyway but you can and ill give you the address for the mac stuff if you ask
Adam

P.S. please if you want to e-amil me please e-amil me at ad85_2000@yahoo.com
thank you for reading/replying to this message

------------------
Adam Sinclair

hot and holy hell....you should use punctuation more often.

Um, think about it....EVO is MAC ONLY.......PC dorks who say they want it get shunned.....um, I'd have to say.....oooh, this is hard......mmmmmmmmm.............MACS! Doi!

I have to ask - did you misspell and devastate the English language on purpose? You sound like you've overdosed on something

------------------
" The Zaphod Beeblebrox?"

"No, just a Zaphod Beeblebrox; didn't you hear I come in six-packs?"
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

(This message has been edited by ColdFusion (edited 03-01-2000).)

Well Macs are my personal choice, but how come people fight over this crap so much, i mean, i like IBM's as well as Macs. I think macs need more games. Gee man one of my mates is a kiwi part scot part malasian, is a total spastic,
and is self proclaimed part mongolian steppes horse, but somehow he is not as spastic as you. (no offence if you are actually spastic though).
------------------
"How can i make it go faster"? -Me-

(This message has been edited by Adzara (edited 03-02-2000).)