Did I miss something?

A few days ago I replied to a topic asking for government names. I forget who started the topic. Anyway, I thought of some more, but when I went to put them in, I found that the topic was GONE, along with any traces of the guy who made it. (If I see his name again I'll know, and I haven't seen it.)

Anyway, what happened to him?

------------------

Maridian wrote:
**A few days ago I replied to a topic asking for government names. I forget who started the topic. Anyway, I thought of some more, but when I went to put them in, I found that the topic was GONE, along with any traces of the guy who made it. (If I see his name again I'll know, and I haven't seen it.)

Anyway, what happened to him?

I believe what happened is that you are looking on the wrong board. The message by 'Raddy' and your reply are on the 'Developers' Corner' web board, not this one.

------------------

Oh. Jeez, don't I look like an idiot? Ah, well.

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

Maridian wrote:
**Oh. Jeez, don't I look like an idiot? Ah, well.

No, you are just the way you think you are. Everyone makes mistakes. Only try and learn from them.
By the way, the name sounds familiar

Mindwalker wrote:
By the way, the name sounds familiar

Um, have you ever played Super Metroid on Super Nintendo? If you have, then that's why the name sounds familiar. If you haven't, you probably just heard the word meridian in maths or something. It means 'highest point'. 🙂

------------------
Three years and my pizza still isn't here.

Maybe I should call.

(This message has been edited by Maridian (edited 02-22-2000).)

Real cute. Highest point!

Wish I had taken math in english instead of spanish

------------------