Idea

How about we have two systems: Romanian and (insert name). Romanian and ? are at war. Need I say more?

Fireball

p.s. If you haven't firgued it out, my last name is Roman.

Fireball wrote:

**How about we have two systems: Romanian and (insert name). Romanian and ? are at war. Need I say more?

Fireball

p.s. If you haven't firgued it out, my last name is Roman.**

I assume you are making a plug-in and need system names. There is a utility that comes with EV-Edit that makes up random system names. Here are a few I got.

Epsent

Vegstar

Genstar

Centi

Tycos

Lantro

Phana

------------------
100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it arround, 99 bottles of beer on the wall.....

I cannot create a plug-in...wanna help?

Fireball

------------------

Its not that hard, do you have EV-Edit?

Seriously, making a plug requires little brains... just use EV-Edit or one of the other utilities for making them and you should be fine. Once you get good at it, I suggest only using a few utilities and ResEdit + EV bible

------------------
Unix for business
Linux for development
BeOS for media
Mac OS for productivity
Windows for solitaire

Fireball wrote:

**I cannot create a plug-in...wanna help?

Fireball

Use EV-Edit for stellar objects, people, dudes, systems, ships, and everything else except missions. Use Schmelta V for missions. Both are self-explanitory.

------------------
"You all look like happy campers to me. In fact, you are happy campers. You always have been happy campers. As far as I'm concerned, you'll always be happy campers."

-Dan Quayle on a state trip to Samolia

I've never had problems with making the plugs untill I get to the graphics. Every single one I make sucks ass, so I get frusterated and give up. Poor me. Anybody out there great at graphics but can't make a plug worth damn?

------------------
What do you mean, I've got to get a life?