Gold Kestrels

I remember when I first started playing the game getting a mission to destroy a fleet of special enhanced kestrels that had armour that made them gold. I couldn't do the mission, so stupidly aborted it. I have never been offered this mission again. Does anyone know anything about it and how to get it.

I know I have posted this before, but I wasn't able to get back on the web in time to read any repies.

Ayla_q wrote:

**I remember when I first started playing the game getting a mission to destroy a fleet of special enhanced kestrels that had armour that made them gold. I couldn't do the mission, so stupidly aborted it. I have never been offered this mission again. Does anyone know anything about it and how to get it.

I know I have posted this before, but I wasn't able to get back on the web in time to read any repies. **

Must have been a plug-in. Were the kestrals really gold, or were they normal. If they were normal it might have been the TAG mission.

------------------
100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it arround, 99 bottles of beer on the wall.....

Ayla_q wrote:
**I remember when I first started playing the game getting a mission to destroy a fleet of special enhanced kestrels that had armour that made them gold. I couldn't do the mission, so stupidly aborted it. I have never been offered this mission again. Does anyone know anything about it and how to get it.

I know I have posted this before, but I wasn't able to get back on the web in time to read any repies. **

Sounds to me like you're using the Clavius and Beyond plugin. It's been a while since I used that one. My suggestion is to try going to Clavius Station (out near scorpio, IIRC)

Maybe I should get that one and try for myself...

BTW, those gold-colored Kestrels are called Neutronic Kestrels, and they are very nice ships. Certainly better than regular Kestrels, even though they don't have any fighters...

------------------
(Insert witty remark here)

Neutronic Kestrels, badaboon!

Just finished acquiring mine when the fleet you mentioned poped out of hype and took 2 NPPK Crusers in secs. Whant one. Get the Aurora plug in and fly the missions given in the Aurora University. They are way cool.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Mindwalker (edited 02-22-2000).)