rebel mission help

heres's the deal: i started a new pilot file and progressed through the game till now and i have a clipper and lousy combat rating and decent individual legal status for the rebel worlds. How do i get the mission bits to get a rebel cruiser (alein cruiser)?

------------------

Go to Palshife. There should be a mission string that starts there. However, it may be awhile before the Alien cruiser pops up. I also recommend you keep going for the credits and buy a better ship when you have enough, making sure you get all the "goodies" for it.

------------------

I recommend also for you to kill pirates so you can get credits. Do not kill much feds for now cause you dont want to be attacked by feds with a clipper.

------------------
CaptainG3
AIM:CaptnG3

If you want to suceed in the Rebel missions, get a Rapier for about the same price as a clipper. Sell everything on the Rapier, then outfit it as follows:

1 Torpedo Launcher + 25 torps

4 Shield Capacitators

1 shield recharger

1 layer of Armplast

2 laser turrets

2 laser cannons

1 missile jammer

Now you should be able to take out Frigates and Kestrals easily. With a Rapier, you will be able to complete every Rebel mission up to the Alien Crusier mission(it begins with you having to patrol the Nexus system, just to let you know). By then you should be able to afford a Kestral.

------------------
100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it arround, 99 bottles of beer on the wall.....

well, i got a kestrel (I captures it with a rapier beleive it or not!) and all the good stuff, by disabling and boarding about a zillion pirates. But i can't get that mission bit! Is there anything else i am supposed to do before i get the bits?

------------------

I think you need to go to Deneb. Try that!

P.S. Hey, my internal HD got messed up yesterday, did anybody miss me? 😉

------------------
🙂 Max B-H
Current plug-in project: Arena Plus

Jono wrote:

**well, i got a kestrel (I captures it with a rapier beleive it or not!) and all the good stuff, by disabling and boarding about a zillion pirates. But i can't get that mission bit! Is there anything else i am supposed to do before i get the bits?

Try Clotho Prime

------------------
100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it arround, 99 bottles of beer on the wall.....

It all starts wit that rebel Gunrunning mission series. Complete that to activate the alien missions. (On any rebel planet.)

And by the way, a Rapier costs ç1.2 million, and clipper costs ç400,000 or so.

ElG7

(adopt the ç to stand for credits!!!)

------------------
KIRK: Very funny, Scotty - now beam down my clothes!

Go to Sirgil. That's where I usually get the mission to get all of the stuff

------------------