Help

Does anyone know how to run a plug-in with an emulator?
I cant seem to get any of them to work...

TooL wrote:
Does anyone know how to run a plug-in with an emulator?
I cant seem to get any of them to work...

I don't know any specifics about using plug-ins under emulation but i suggest you try the basic procedures used for running plugs under their proper OS:

1. Read the documents that come with the plug, so you know what they are supposed to do. Be sure that the plug is compatible with the version of EV that you are using. Many plugs make changes that are immediately apparent, the plug's modifications to the game may not show up until you have played a while.

2. Only install one plug-in at a time unless the documents state specifically that a plug may be used with other plugs.

3. Install the plug-in files only, not the folder the plug is in, in the 'EV Plug-ins' folder inside the EV application folder.

4. Many plugs require that you start a new pilot file, or use a file that has only certain mission bits set; this will be explained in the plug documents.

5. You will have to allocate more memory to EV for large plugs, 20MB is usually enough.

If none of these help, you may have a damaged plug - try downloading a new copy.

------------------