New idea for a plug-in!!!!

Well, this is a pretty coll plugin-in if you like dog fights or fighting on EV and want a challange. well there will be a planet called battlez yes battlezwith a z and well if you land here you get all the wepo=ns there all ships. they will a buttun that says battle and f you clickon it it will sa wich side do you want to be on:Confederate,rebels,pirates,and traders etc.. and well lets say we are rebels it will take us to a systm with no nohing but space. and it will line us up with our team(rebels) and we fight and the winners gets creits and i know some of you are thinking tis is going to be a snch with my forklift but when you get to the system it will replace your fork lift for some thin. and if you have let say a alein crusiser it will replace it with some hing less better than that well for us it will be a rebel crusier and for some that is in the confeds side a confed cruiser and pirates a upgraded krestel with the same features as the other to. well dont worry when you lose or win it will replace everthing back to normal so you will hae that alein cruiser etc.. weel if you get every vs you and you win you get all the planets but i doubt that will happen. well that is the pluin wha do you think
Victor

------------------

VictorS wrote:
**Well, this is a pretty coll plugin-in if you like dog fights or fighting on EV and want a challange. well there will be a planet called battlez yes battlezwith a z and well if you land here you get all the wepo=ns there all ships. they will a buttun that says battle and f you clickon it it will sa wich side do you want to be on:Confederate,rebels,pirates,and traders etc.. and well lets say we are rebels it will take us to a systm with no nohing but space. and it will line us up with our team(rebels) and we fight and the winners gets creits and i know some of you are thinking tis is going to be a snch with my forklift but when you get to the system it will replace your fork lift for some thin. and if you have let say a alein crusiser it will replace it with some hing less better than that well for us it will be a rebel crusier and for some that is in the confeds side a confed cruiser and pirates a upgraded krestel with the same features as the other to. well dont worry when you lose or win it will replace everthing back to normal so you will hae that alein cruiser etc.. weel if you get every vs you and you win you get all the planets but i doubt that will happen. well that is the pluin wha do you think
Victor

Ok idea, but can't be done as a plug-in.

Something similar has been done in the "Arena" plug, however.

------------------

I am sorry is I hurt your feelings Mr. Victor, but your idea is quite lame. However, there is a plugin called Arena that allows something soimilar to this. Also, Clavius and Beyond allows you to visit a planet with a similar func
tion(didn´t mention this, Joe B.).

------------------

VictorS wrote:
**Well, this is a pretty coll plugin-in if you like dog fights or fighting on EV and want a challange. well there will be a planet called battlez yes battlezwith a z and well if you land here you get all the wepo=ns there all ships. they will a buttun that says battle and f you clickon it it will sa wich side do you want to be on:Confederate,rebels,pirates,and traders etc.. and well lets say we are rebels it will take us to a systm with no nohing but space. and it will line us up with our team(rebels) and we fight and the winners gets creits and i know some of you are thinking tis is going to be a snch with my forklift but when you get to the system it will replace your fork lift for some thin. and if you have let say a alein crusiser it will replace it with some hing less better than that well for us it will be a rebel crusier and for some that is in the confeds side a confed cruiser and pirates a upgraded krestel with the same features as the other to. well dont worry when you lose or win it will replace everthing back to normal so you will hae that alein cruiser etc.. weel if you get every vs you and you win you get all the planets but i doubt that will happen. well that is the pluin wha do you think
Victor

That is correct, it will not work. Heres a few reasons why, you can however go and make your own game like this, but you'll need to learn programming first. Anyway first of all you can't change what buttons do on a planet. All you really can do is change graphics and text, and locations of planets, ship stuff, etc. Next you can't have it go to another system. It may seem like its possible by having a planet appear in one system, but have its system id set in another system, but this does not work.

Another thing, most people don't use the forklift as it is cheap, and those who do like to have cheat weapons use better ones that kill much faster. Forklift is too slow, and it hurts you. Its a sinch to make a weapon that kills everything on screen except for you, but thats up to you to learn how to do before you think of anymore plug in ideas. So know the rules of plugs, and then you won't get your ideas called "lame".

Sorry if that has no direction but oh well.

Chamrin

Am I a "veteran" yet?