New idea for a plug-in!!!!

Well, this is a pretty coll plugin-in if you like dog fights or fighting on EV and want a challange. well there will be a planet called battlez yes battlezwith a z and well if you land here you get all the wepo=ns there all ships. they will a buttun that says battle and f you clickon it it will sa wich side do you want to be on:Confederate,rebels,pirates,and traders etc.. and well lets say we are rebels it will take us to a systm with no nohing but space. and it will line us up with our team(rebels) and we fight and the winners gets creits and i know some of you are thinking tis is going to be a snch with my forklift but when you get to the system it will replace your fork lift for some thin. and if you have let say a alein crusiser it will replace it with some hing less better than that well for us it will be a rebel crusier and for some that is in the confeds side a confed cruiser and pirates a upgraded krestel with the same features as the other to. well dont worry when you lose or win it will replace everthing back to normal so you will hae that alein cruiser etc.. weel if you get every vs you and you win you get all the planets but i doubt that will happen. well that is the pluin wha do you think
Victor

------------------

Ce qui? Je ne puis pas comprendre, vous mal épelle chaque mot simple!

Andrew, why are you speaking in French. Its a waste of time, and annoying.
If its something nationalistic, well thats a same, France is not something one should be proud of...

------------------

Hahaha... that was funny as hell, Andrew. 🙂

------------------
EVula
evula@home.com
http://evula.cjb.net

well victor preety good plugin so what you are saying is that when we go to that world and land their we would get to fight on teams? If that is what you are tryong to sa that is a very good plugin that would be great to bad it is not out so all you plugin makers help out victor here or reply like me and give him advice.

------------------
Ace05

EVula wrote:
Hahaha... that was funny as hell, Andrew.:)

Ce qui?

mikee J wrote:
Andrew, why are you speaking in French. Its a waste of time, and annoying.
If its something nationalistic, well thats a same, France is not something one should be proud of...

Il n'est pas nationaliste, je suis danois/Néerlandais.

While of course there are aspects of francophonie to be proud of, I wonder, Andrew M, if you couldn't provide translations with your posts. So that it doesn't seem like you're posting only for some club of French speakers on the board.
You must have learned a different dialect of French than I did. As far as I know, "ce qui" means "that which." And "that which" doesn't make any sense as an independant clause or in the context in which you've been using it. What are you trying to say?

Amicalement, (literally "friendly-ly")

------------------
Bubbles

(This message has been edited by Bubbles (edited 01-27-2000).)

Bubbles wrote:

You must have learned a different dialect of French than I did. As far as I know, "ce qui" means "that which." And "that which" doesn't make any sense as an independant clause or in the context in which you've been using it. What are you trying to say?

I'm pretty sure he's using Babelfish. 😛

------------------
-Basilisk-

"They wanted to come in after the pounds," explained Pooh, "so I let them. It is the best way to write poetry, letting things come."

AIM: EVBasilisk

🙂 Sorry, but there's already a similar plugin - assuming I get the gist of your convoluted concept. EV Arena is available in the archives - it's more or less identical to your plug. Also, why would anyone want to cheat using your plugin? There's no need to replace the Alien Cruiser or Forklift. Cheating takes most of the challenge out of combat.

------------------
ColdFusion

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

<font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial" color="808BAD">Basilisk wrote:
I'm pretty sure he's using Babelfish.:p </font>

You're right! Though you knew that. Just don't make me start speaking in a pommie dialect. 😛

(This message has been edited by Andrew M (edited 01-28-2000).)